Skip to the content
- Create videos with seamless loops to increase the time on video as viewers will watch it a couple of times
- Use relevant and trending hashtags to help the algorithm categorise your content
- Use teaser text such as “Wait for it”, “You wont believe what happens at the end” can keep an audience hooked to increase view time.
- Use trending music. You can reuse audio clips from trending content.
- Copying existing content and putting your own twist on it can be a great way to use what is already working.
- Asking questions for comments or directly asking for a like can increase your video interaction metrics if done well.
- Post your content at a time when your target demographic is going to be online. As a general guideline posting content once per day between 6pm and 8pm is seen as optimal.
- Use existing social media accounts to build an audience on TikTok. People you know are likely to engage more with your content which can give the initial seed distribution a boost.